Questions and comments including:
- Is it more typical for users to click the paid or free listings?
- Is updating content changing existing copy or adding new pages?
- Does it help use keywords in image file names?
- Comment: Important to make sure clients web site’s are linked to from the organizations they belong to.
- Comment: Ranking in search engines for more popular terms overrides preferences between the use of keywords spelled different such as ‘healthcare’ versus ‘health care.’
- Comment: Keywords within anchor text is important.
- What should Account Executives be doing to determine if clients need search engine optimization?
- Will blogs help a web site rank higher in search engines?
- Can multiple domains pointing to one get a web site blacklisted by search engines?
Video Presentations 03.02.2010
Posted by Matthew Kilmurry @ 10:38 pm
Church at the top of the mountain. Now this is a higher power. (@ St Peter Catholic Church) [pic]: http://t.co/Q9HqyO7TOM
When social media works, it feels so good! New blog post. Case study. http://t.co/2BOifYjj9t
The sushi comes to me! (@ Yo! Sushi! w/ 3 others) [pic]: http://t.co/oD3ZrLC6tZ
Get yourself a free iPad Mini! Live & Be Social http://t.co/XqkJKz2zX4
Innovative website that tells the apartment 'story.' http://t.co/IEWmwGoItN
They nailed this. http://t.co/pq4pQ2sseM
Places of Inspiration
- Integrated Marketing
- Link Popularity
- Online Reputation Management
- Rich Media
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Video Marketing
- Video Presentations
- Website Design
- Website Development